BRstudioZ

Enlightened Living

About

What a privilege it is to unite and share passions with the community!

So, a little bit about me: I first focused on mastering all things entertainment during my formative years – from video production and coding to audio engineering and all things tech. I also traveled the world as a session drummer and musical director, with Broadway, New York (2016) being a standout achievement. Gigs all over the globe and on cruises were truly magical experiences.

Then came stage two: the profound awakening in 2022. This journey led me to delve into my inner universe and develop systems to thrive in this new era. I’ve incorporated practices like cold immersion, breathwork, and calisthenics into the studio, and now I’m on a personal journey towards enlightenment.

I warmly welcome you to embark on a journey of self-discovery and uncover the hidden treasures that await us all.

Studio

REDEFINING THE WAY WE LEARN

Drum/DJ Lessons

Kickstart your journey with new age learning. Learn the basics and move onto dreams in the studio.

Rehearsals/Recordings

Access the cutting-edge studio to access multitracks, videos, and incredible content.

Online Course

Gain entry to online resources designed to simplify and enhance your drumming experience.

Join the BRstudioZ Community

4 + 1 =