Japanese teacher Yuki ‐ゆき‐幸

Yuki ‐ゆき‐幸

Community Tutor
Teaches
Japanese
Native
Speaks
English
📚Learning Japanese through comprehensible input and stories&Tea time in Japanese ☕
From JapanLiving in Naha, Japan (23:41 UTC+09:00)
About Me
italki teacher since May 7, 2020
*updated on March 2024* 【March 2024- April 2024 I'll be traveling Japan and may vising Australia. apologies not having availabilities around this time... 】 ‐I lived in Australia for about 8 years. + stayed in the UK for 6 months. → Kyoto →Okinawa→Miyagi prefecture, Japan ⛄ ‐ I am usually available on Sundays and my day-offs from my work :) I'm sorry not having many slots ... I hope I am able to support/assist your Japanese study/journey in a relaxed environment :)\ ★I have completed 420 hours Japanese Teacher training course ✨ ‐Direct method and and teaching English through the use of English-
Rating
Students
Lessons
100%
Attendance
99%
Response

Japanese Lessons

Trial Lesson
33 lessons completed
USD 8.00+
楽(たの)しく おしゃべり🌸 online Tea time in Japanese -30mins/45mins/60mins/90mins
B1 -  C2

Conversation Practice

360 lessons completed
USD 8.00+
Package with 12% off
【comprehensible input】/【Focusing on learning new words/phrases 】 Lesson✐ 30mins/45mins/60mins
A2 -  B1

General

592 lessons completed
USD 9.00+
Package with 10% off
"School assignment and writing correction support" :) 30mins/45/60mins
A1 -  C1

General

29 lessons completed
USD 19.00+
Package with 9% off

Availability

Based on your timezone (UTC+00:00)

241 Reviews

Student AJ Johnstone
AJ Johnstone
29 Japanese lessons
Teacher’s pick
Yuki-san is a delight! She is easy to talk to and a real fun time. I highly recommend that you jump in and take a chance chatting with Yuki. You’ll learn a lot and you’ll have a really good time doing it.
Jul 17, 2020
Student Jaz
Jaz
145 Japanese lessons
Teacher’s pick
Thank you for another helpful lesson, I'm slowly becoming more comfortable reading aloud and comprehending what I am reading. I'm also very thankful for the review sheets that I can use after the lesson to practice words and phrases we learned for the day.
Jun 12, 2020
Student Sara
Sara
6 Japanese lessons
ありがとうございます♪😊不自然な表現などを直してれて、優しい先生です
Apr 5, 2024
Student Sara
Sara
6 Japanese lessons
とても優しい先生です!ゆっくり話してくれて、いろんなことを勉強しました!次のレッスンをお楽しみにしています(╹◡╹)♡
Feb 23, 2024
Student Hannah
Hannah
48 Japanese lessons
Thank you as always, Yuki-san! :)
Nov 19, 2022
Student Hannah
Hannah
48 Japanese lessons
Yuki-san did a review lesson with me today, which was so so helpful as I've not had chance to study properly for a while. Thank you again, Yuki-san! :)
Aug 21, 2022
Your final payment will be made in USD